Xanga freaked up |
Xanga freaked up |
Jul 23 2004, 05:52 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 20 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 32,903 |
Can someone give me a code/script or w/e to take all the ads and white /bg/w/e/stuff out and if the size of the skin is a problem I have a enlareged version kinda like so the skin is Fixed Background (no scrolling)
Here is an example of my problem and this is my xanga http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=lakers4life66 If U need to to talk to me on aim my aim is rickjames7891 |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 24 2004, 12:30 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 20 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 32,903 |
Let see if we can fix this I got a larger version I want some how so I only see the skin no white crap and kinda resize to go over the skin and size it like its as big as 1224 but the xanga is 1000 so it cuts of a bit and you only see the xanga and no white crap and I am not worry about the entries because I got small enough fonts to just update them by typing them in PS or I cna resize where I fit the entries u kno what I mean
|
|
|
|
Kian1 Xanga freaked up Jul 23 2004, 05:52 PM
Caustic You can change the background colour in your look ... Jul 23 2004, 06:07 PM
frzn_lilyv like ur vash layout thou!
heres the link to ... Jul 24 2004, 12:40 AM
Kian1 Naruto Is pimp DAWG Thats my next skin I am wating... Jul 24 2004, 12:46 AM
Kian1 woohoo I got it work Could u delete this post beca... Jul 24 2004, 09:56 AM![]() ![]() |