Music Help!!, I cant get my music to work,.. |
Music Help!!, I cant get my music to work,.. |
Jul 2 2004, 06:50 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 16 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 20,541 |
My music on my xanga wont work. In my look and feel section under the music section.. I put the url I want and checked the Loop box but it wont work!! I had recently made a new skin useing createblog and it askes for background music,.. when I put the url,.. It works but it doesnt loop. I need to know whats worng with xanga or how to make a loop script on my skin code. someone please help me!!
|
|
|
|
i ami_am it should loop and i am sure its nothing to do wit... Jul 2 2004, 07:23 PM
girlnpink_x it probably doesnt work because wherever it was up... Jul 2 2004, 07:23 PM![]() ![]() |