living with the opposite gender, who you are NOT sleeping with
batman
post Aug 7 2010, 09:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 696,018

have you guys ever done it? people keep telling me that it'd be weird having a male roommate that i'm not in a relationship with, but after having 2 male roommates, i think i disagree. i think i get along better with them than i ever did with my old female roommate.

but idk, those were short-term. i'm about to move into a 2br apartment that i'll be sharing with a guy for about 6 months, so i guess i'll see.

but anyways, have you guys ever had a roommate of the opposite gender? was it weird? was it any different than living with someone that's the same gender?

Start new topic
Replies
Sin
post Aug 10 2010, 12:48 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No: 763,665

Eh, I'm not interested in knowing the names of CB 'regulars' or CB 'good trolls'. It's about post content. I don't give a shit if 'Steve' posts something or 'Jennifer' does.

I'm not going to link you to my blog. My identity on my blog should not be linked to my identity here since my readers don't know anything about me, other than the articles I write. They'd follow me on here if they knew I was posting. Yes, I have that much followers. Like I say, it's about post content. The advice here is the same as I'd post about on my blog. Are you suddenly going to take me seriously when you see my blog posts get more comments than all of your blogs combined? That's not worth it. Take it or leave it. It's not hard to find my blog anyway if you're any good at using google.

creole
post Aug 10 2010, 01:33 PM
Post #3

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 676,364

QUOTE(Sin @ Aug 10 2010, 09:48 AM) *
I'm not going to link you to my blog. My identity on my blog should not be linked to my identity here since my readers don't know anything about me, other than the articles I write. They'd follow me on here if they knew I was posting. Yes, I have that much followers. Like I say, it's about post content. The advice here is the same as I'd post about on my blog. Are you suddenly going to take me seriously when you see my blog posts get more comments than all of your blogs combined? That's not worth it. Take it or leave it. It's not hard to find my blog anyway if you're any good at using google.

hope to see you in relationships a lot forum section then if you're that good.

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: