thinking |
thinking |
May 14 2010, 09:48 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
![]() do you ever have days where you just lay around and think? are you a thinker? daydreamer? what do you think/dream about? |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 14 2010, 09:51 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,020 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 653,768 |
Not often. I think when I work out / drive. When I'm at home I rarely just kick back and lay down. I tend to find something to do, usually clean.
|
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 09:52 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
that's one of my favorite things about working out, is having time to think. that's also what i like about just shooting basketballs is the thinking time.
|
|
|
|
brooklyneast05 thinking May 14 2010, 09:48 AM
serotonin I don't play basketball anymore because I full... May 14 2010, 10:10 AM
brooklyneast05 QUOTE(serotonin @ May 14 2010, 10:10 AM) ... May 14 2010, 10:15 AM
Sandraaa I am a moderate daydreamer. I daydream from time t... May 14 2010, 11:39 AM
Joanne I don't think I've ever purposely made tim... May 14 2010, 11:45 AM
Mikeplyts QUOTE(Joanne @ May 14 2010, 12:45 PM) I d... May 14 2010, 02:49 PM
brooklyneast05 i don't reserve a lot of time to think either,... May 14 2010, 03:37 PM
ButtsexV2 I don't do much other than think. I easily sp... May 14 2010, 03:54 PM
serotonin i dont know if i could just think for four hours l... May 14 2010, 09:07 PM![]() ![]() |