Why Pickles are Bad! |
Why Pickles are Bad! |
May 11 2010, 11:51 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,020 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 653,768 |
QUOTE Look at the Pickle that the pickle people have put you in!
Pickles will kill you. Every pickle you eat brings you nearer to death. Amazingly, the thinking man has failed to grasp the significance of the term "in a pickle". Although leading horticulturists have long said that Cucamis Sativus possesses Indehiscent Pepto, the pickle industry continues to expand. Pickles are associated with all the major diseases of the body. Eating them breeds wars and Communism. They can be related to most airline tragedies. Auto accidents are caused by pickles. There exists a positive relationship between crime waves and consumption of this fruit of the curcubit family. For example: Nearly all sick people have eaten pickles; therefore, the effects are obviously cumulative. Of all the people who die from cancer, 99% have eaten pickles. 100% of all soldiers have eaten pickles; therefore, pickles must be related to wars. 98.8% of all Communist sympathizers have eaten pickles. 99.7% of all the people involved in the air and auto accidents ate pickles within 14 days preceding the tragedy. 93.1% of all juvenile delinquents come from homes where pickles are served frequently. Evidence points to some startling long term effects of pickle eating: Of all the people born in 1865 who later dined on pickles, there has been a 100% mortality rate. All pickle eaters born between 1890 and 1900 have wrinkled skin, brittle bones, have lost most of their teeth and are afflicted by failing eyesight... if the ills that come from eating pickles have not already resulted in their death. Even more convincing is the report from a noted team of medical specialists. They found that rats which were force-fed with 20 pounds of pickles per day developed bulging abdomens. It was further noted that the rat's appetites for wholesome food was completely destroyed. |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 11 2010, 07:37 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
I religiously read labels. I'm on a fairly strict dietary and exercise regimen now, so analyzing labels has become a near obsession at this point. I bought a steamer and it's been a total god-send, especially if you add a little sesame oil.
I've been watching sodium for months now, so I've become really good at it. I frequent Trader Joes (not sure if you have one near you). A lot of their stuff is safe, since much of it is fresh and without preservatives. |
|
|
|
May 11 2010, 07:51 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
I religiously read labels. I'm on a fairly strict dietary and exercise regimen now, so analyzing labels has become a near obsession at this point. I bought a steamer and it's been a total god-send, especially if you add a little sesame oil. I've been watching sodium for months now, so I've become really good at it. I frequent Trader Joes (not sure if you have one near you). A lot of their stuff is safe, since much of it is fresh and without preservatives. What kind of exercise? I plan to go jogging this summer, and I think one of my friends wants me to do HIIT (high-intensity interval training) with him...dunno if I can do the latter, haha. I love olive and sesame oil! I usually eat ravioli with just olive oil and garlic powder. I've never been there since I don't think there's one near my house, but my mom makes healthy dishes with groceries from local Chinese supermarkets, so I still eat well. |
|
|
|
serotonin Why Pickles are Bad! May 11 2010, 11:51 AM
Cristy Good thing I don't like pickles. May 11 2010, 01:10 PM
serotonin I.
LOVE.
Pickles. May 11 2010, 01:22 PM
Cristy QUOTE(serotonin @ May 11 2010, 02:22 PM) ... May 11 2010, 02:35 PM
gojira does that mean just cucumbers because i love a lot... May 11 2010, 03:21 PM
libertie Hard to argue with scientific evidence. May 11 2010, 04:31 PM
superstitious Pickles are loaded with sodium. :( May 11 2010, 07:06 PM
Cristy QUOTE(superstitious @ May 11 2010, 08:06 ... May 11 2010, 07:23 PM
superstitious I didn't pay much attention to sodium until I ... May 11 2010, 07:29 PM
Cristy QUOTE(superstitious @ May 11 2010, 08:29 ... May 11 2010, 07:33 PM
Just_Dream I effin' LOVE Trader Joe's!!!
... May 11 2010, 08:39 PM
Cristy QUOTE(Just_Dream @ May 11 2010, 09:39 PM)... May 11 2010, 08:56 PM
Tomates I love pickles~ May 11 2010, 08:57 PM
serotonin Actually the pickles I bought today aren't hig... May 11 2010, 11:48 PM
Tomates QUOTE(serotonin @ May 12 2010, 12:48 AM) ... May 12 2010, 08:06 PM
karmakiller My aunt always makes them, and they taste way bett... May 12 2010, 05:34 PM
kryogenix RE: Why Pickles are Bad! May 12 2010, 09:41 PM
serotonin hahaha i thought this article was funny May 14 2010, 09:08 PM![]() ![]() |