Log In · Register

 
Galapagos Ruins, Could I get some info on them?
z0zaz
post May 6 2010, 09:35 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: May 2010
Member No: 756,915



Ok, so recently something has sparked my curiosity. What do you guys know about the "Galapagos ruins"?

To the best of my knowledge the Galapagos islands were discovered in 1600-something and the wildlife there was studied in detail by Charles Darwin in 1820-something. Logically, there shouldn't be ruins there... Which is why it has sparked my curiosity.

Anything you might know about this topic, even theories, I'd be glad to hear it, thanks thumbsup.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
heyo-captain-jac...
post May 10 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #2


/人◕‿‿◕人\
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,283
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 602,927



I remember for my English 3 research paper, I got all my sources from Google Books. Never visited a library or bookstore, just did what I normally do all day.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: