Galapagos Ruins, Could I get some info on them? |
Galapagos Ruins, Could I get some info on them? |
May 6 2010, 09:35 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: May 2010 Member No: 756,915 |
Ok, so recently something has sparked my curiosity. What do you guys know about the "Galapagos ruins"?
To the best of my knowledge the Galapagos islands were discovered in 1600-something and the wildlife there was studied in detail by Charles Darwin in 1820-something. Logically, there shouldn't be ruins there... Which is why it has sparked my curiosity. Anything you might know about this topic, even theories, I'd be glad to hear it, thanks |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 10 2010, 06:45 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
who knew anyone still used those things
|
|
|
|
May 10 2010, 09:05 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
who knew anyone still used those things I think I was one of the few students in my World Religions class who actually checked out more than one book from the library for our first paper. Most others just used online databases, but I liked looking up books to check out and then finding them in the stacks. Then again I love reading and perusing books for research, so that's just me. |
|
|
|
z0zaz Galapagos Ruins May 6 2010, 09:35 AM
Cum Google is your friend, and this belongs to The Lou... May 6 2010, 10:16 AM
z0zaz QUOTE(Cum @ May 6 2010, 06:16 PM) Google ... May 6 2010, 11:10 AM
Cum Umm.. good point. If I were you, I should do som... May 6 2010, 08:28 PM
z0zaz QUOTE(Cum @ May 7 2010, 04:28 AM) Umm.. g... May 7 2010, 05:46 AM
karmakiller You could try Google Scholar. Or Google books, whi... May 10 2010, 02:50 PM
Tomates Or you could just go to the library. May 10 2010, 06:39 PM
brooklyneast05 QUOTE(Tomates @ May 10 2010, 06:39 PM) Or... May 10 2010, 06:41 PM
Tomates if i cant find it online. Then yes. May 10 2010, 06:44 PM
ButtsexV2 I remember for my English 3 research paper, I got ... May 10 2010, 10:10 PM
Mikeplyts QUOTE(ButtsexV2 @ May 10 2010, 11:10 PM) ... May 10 2010, 10:43 PM
serotonin i want to go to the Galapagos islands :( sorry to ... May 14 2010, 09:08 PM![]() ![]() |