Galapagos Ruins, Could I get some info on them? |
Galapagos Ruins, Could I get some info on them? |
May 6 2010, 09:35 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: May 2010 Member No: 756,915 |
Ok, so recently something has sparked my curiosity. What do you guys know about the "Galapagos ruins"?
To the best of my knowledge the Galapagos islands were discovered in 1600-something and the wildlife there was studied in detail by Charles Darwin in 1820-something. Logically, there shouldn't be ruins there... Which is why it has sparked my curiosity. Anything you might know about this topic, even theories, I'd be glad to hear it, thanks |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 6 2010, 08:28 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,665 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,364 |
Umm.. good point. If I were you, I should do some background research on Galapagos Islands first. Not just about the history, but also about the cultures and religions there. Try also looking at some of the geographical details that Galapagos Islands provide, maybe look into some articles that could be related to the Ruins. Another possible way is going to your local library and checking a book on Galapagos Islands, so hopefully you'll get facts on the ruins.
Is this topic for a certain project or report err something? |
|
|
|
z0zaz Galapagos Ruins May 6 2010, 09:35 AM
Cum Google is your friend, and this belongs to The Lou... May 6 2010, 10:16 AM
z0zaz QUOTE(Cum @ May 6 2010, 06:16 PM) Google ... May 6 2010, 11:10 AM
z0zaz QUOTE(Cum @ May 7 2010, 04:28 AM) Umm.. g... May 7 2010, 05:46 AM
karmakiller You could try Google Scholar. Or Google books, whi... May 10 2010, 02:50 PM
Tomates Or you could just go to the library. May 10 2010, 06:39 PM
brooklyneast05 QUOTE(Tomates @ May 10 2010, 06:39 PM) Or... May 10 2010, 06:41 PM
Tomates if i cant find it online. Then yes. May 10 2010, 06:44 PM
brooklyneast05 who knew anyone still used those things May 10 2010, 06:45 PM
Cristy QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 10 2010, 07:45... May 10 2010, 09:05 PM
ButtsexV2 I remember for my English 3 research paper, I got ... May 10 2010, 10:10 PM
Mikeplyts QUOTE(ButtsexV2 @ May 10 2010, 11:10 PM) ... May 10 2010, 10:43 PM
serotonin i want to go to the Galapagos islands :( sorry to ... May 14 2010, 09:08 PM![]() ![]() |