Log In · Register

 
Galapagos Ruins, Could I get some info on them?
z0zaz
post May 6 2010, 09:35 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: May 2010
Member No: 756,915



Ok, so recently something has sparked my curiosity. What do you guys know about the "Galapagos ruins"?

To the best of my knowledge the Galapagos islands were discovered in 1600-something and the wildlife there was studied in detail by Charles Darwin in 1820-something. Logically, there shouldn't be ruins there... Which is why it has sparked my curiosity.

Anything you might know about this topic, even theories, I'd be glad to hear it, thanks thumbsup.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
creole
post May 6 2010, 10:16 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



Google is your friend, and this belongs to The Lounge, really. Not much to debate about.
 
z0zaz
post May 6 2010, 11:10 AM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: May 2010
Member No: 756,915



QUOTE(Cum @ May 6 2010, 06:16 PM) *
Google is your friend, and this belongs to The Lounge, really. Not much to debate about.


Mate, I googled this to hell, can't find anything. In fact I found some discussion on this forum about God that mentioned the ruins, and thought I'd register and ask here. As for this belonging to the Lounge, I got no clue, im new here =/
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: