Finals finals finals |
Finals finals finals |
May 3 2010, 10:57 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,020 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 653,768 |
When are you done with finals?
Got my Supply Chain Management at 1 today Communications Tomorrow Kinesiology (very lollable 100% perfect grade class)Friday Logistics Next Friday After tomorrow's final though should be clear to not give a f*ck about school anymore. At least for another few weeks then I get to start my 18 hour summer :( But yay last summer (I think) for summer school. Hopefully grad school and I don't hang out together in the following summers. |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 3 2010, 06:02 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,665 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,364 |
the only *final* exam i' might take is american gov. honors. :(
|
|
|
|
serotonin Finals finals finals May 3 2010, 10:57 AM
Gigi I'm already done! Finished on April 28. Wa... May 4 2010, 04:29 PM
serotonin QUOTE(Gigi @ May 4 2010, 04:29 PM) I... May 4 2010, 07:48 PM
pandemonium Arch. Graphics, Arch. Design yesterday.. f*ck that... May 4 2010, 06:51 PM
ButtsexV2 finished mine last week May 4 2010, 08:58 PM
Maccabee QUOTE(ButtsexV2 @ May 4 2010, 08:58 PM) f... May 4 2010, 10:32 PM
ButtsexV2 QUOTE(Maccabee @ May 4 2010, 10:32 PM) Ar... May 5 2010, 09:32 PM
doughnut in the middle of my ib exams right now. 21st is my... May 5 2010, 03:34 AM
Cristy My finals week ends on May 14th, and I'm sitti... May 5 2010, 07:03 AM
Matsumoto I had one exam on Monday and one today. I have to ... May 5 2010, 10:30 AM
serotonin I had two exams in the past two days and nothing t... May 5 2010, 12:09 PM
Joanne My last exam was on April 27, and summer school st... May 5 2010, 10:58 PM
libertie Last day of school was last Thursday, so I'm d... May 10 2010, 08:38 AM
serotonin I've taken three finals - last one is friday. ... May 10 2010, 08:57 AM
serotonin ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DONE May 14 2010, 09:09 PM![]() ![]() |