Installing a layout on wordpress. |
Installing a layout on wordpress. |
Jan 30 2010, 05:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Funride.org ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 326 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 542,299 |
I want to install wordpress on my fansite Avrilpedia.com
But I also want to use the same layout, how do I do that. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 31 2010, 12:06 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 6 Joined: Nov 2009 Member No: 753,116 |
Try this tutorial. It's tutorial for converting your html layout into a wordpress layout. It's really easy, I use it all the time for my blog.
|
|
|
|
funride Installing a layout on wordpress. Jan 30 2010, 05:20 PM
Mikeplyts You have to go into the theme editor and edit the ... Jan 30 2010, 11:58 PM
Mike Try this. It's pretty in-depth. Basically you ... Jan 31 2010, 07:48 AM
manny-the-dino Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please... Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM![]() ![]() |