Installing a layout on wordpress. |
Installing a layout on wordpress. |
Jan 30 2010, 05:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Funride.org ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 326 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 542,299 |
I want to install wordpress on my fansite Avrilpedia.com
But I also want to use the same layout, how do I do that. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 30 2010, 11:58 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,371 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,291 |
You have to go into the theme editor and edit the CSS to your liking. It's been a while since I've used Wordpress, but it should be under the Appearance tab, I believe. You could also browse through the folders and edit the CSS files yourself (wp-content>themes>default>style.css, I think).
|
|
|
|
funride Installing a layout on wordpress. Jan 30 2010, 05:20 PM
Mike Try this. It's pretty in-depth. Basically you ... Jan 31 2010, 07:48 AM
saysayrox Try this tutorial. It's tutorial for convertin... Jan 31 2010, 12:06 PM
manny-the-dino Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please... Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM![]() ![]() |