Blue Fever |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Blue Fever |
Jul 2 2009, 11:08 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,371 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,291 |
Ok, so I was also thinking of new site layout ideas so I came up with this. I'm quite proud of it but it looks like a few adjustments could be made, I just don't know what.
Anything I should probably add or adjust? C&C would be cool too. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 2 2009, 11:15 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() s e c r e c y * ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 471 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 417,181 |
I'm actually liking this sort of sleeky feel you're getting here. The wood compliments nicely, although I think it'd look better if it was a tad bit darker, like lower the opacity on the wood against the dark grey background. Hm, maybe lose the outerglow on Mikeplyts.net as well, and maybe lessen the font size below it. This is a pretty decent layout overall.
|
|
|
|
Mikeplyts Blue Fever Jul 2 2009, 11:08 PM
brooklyneast05 i like the colors. i don't like the rounded co... Jul 2 2009, 11:13 PM
Tramatize The only thing i have to say is i think the fonts ... Jul 2 2009, 11:17 PM
jcp You come up with very creative names for your webs... Jul 2 2009, 11:19 PM
Mikeplyts QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jul 3 2009, 12:13 ... Jul 2 2009, 11:20 PM
jcp QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Jul 2 2009, 11:20 PM) Y... Jul 3 2009, 12:17 AM
emberfly I like this a lot. Darkening the wood might be coo... Jul 2 2009, 11:54 PM
Mikeplyts QUOTE(emberfly @ Jul 3 2009, 12:54 AM) I ... Jul 3 2009, 12:04 AM
manny-the-dino ^Dang why do you guys hate each other?
Yeah I th... Jul 3 2009, 01:17 AM
elletricity This looks super awesome :D Just one thing, I thin... Jul 3 2009, 02:44 AM
jcp I thonk you should add a glow, or centered drop sh... Jul 3 2009, 09:29 AM
schizo I really like the navigation column. Are you going... Jul 3 2009, 02:08 PM
musicfreak955 hmm i duno its cool..but kinda plan Jul 3 2009, 02:24 PM
HeartOfPandora Eh, I think it's really boring, to be honest..... Jul 3 2009, 04:09 PM
IWontRapeYou Everything seems humongous to me, but I like the c... Jul 3 2009, 04:55 PM![]() ![]() |