Log In · Register

 
The Avatar
bigtrey90
post Jun 24 2009, 02:06 PM
Post #1


talent on another level
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 746
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 475,735



Is the Avatar coming back for another season? If you watched the finale you saw Zuko ask his father where his mother is....

Anyone know?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*Janette*
post Jun 29 2009, 02:24 AM
Post #2





Guest






the show ended with that 2 hour movie. i miss it sad.gif
 

Posts in this topic
bigtrey90   The Avatar   Jun 24 2009, 02:06 PM
keep-the-fire   His Mother got sick and she passed away. This was ...   Jun 24 2009, 02:59 PM
AgreetoDisagree   I hope so. I actually love this show. I hope the...   Jun 24 2009, 03:59 PM
paozuu   they're making a movie of the avatar, the dire...   Jun 24 2009, 04:11 PM
bigtrey90   QUOTE(paozuu @ Jun 24 2009, 04:11 PM) the...   Jun 24 2009, 04:15 PM
LoveToMySilas   QUOTE(bigtrey90 @ Jun 24 2009, 05:15 PM) ...   Jun 24 2009, 08:58 PM
Pooonani   QUOTE(LoveToMySilas @ Jun 24 2009, 09:58 ...   Jun 26 2009, 11:35 PM
IamLegend   QUOTE(LoveToMySilas @ Jun 24 2009, 09:58 ...   Jun 26 2009, 11:54 PM
AgreetoDisagree   QUOTE(paozuu @ Jun 24 2009, 05:11 PM) the...   Jun 24 2009, 06:06 PM
nikx618   QUOTE(paozuu @ Jun 24 2009, 02:11 PM) the...   Jun 26 2009, 11:34 PM
nosylilme   ^ Yahh. I saw some of the cast on IMDB. I think So...   Jun 26 2009, 10:49 PM
Janette   the show ended with that 2 hour movie. i miss it   Jun 29 2009, 02:24 AM
six   release date says july 2, 2010...   Jun 29 2009, 02:34 AM
Obito808   DAHM! THAT PREVIEW IS AWESOME!!!...   Jun 30 2009, 01:20 AM
Mikeplyts   Man, I haven't seen The Avatar in forever...   Jun 30 2009, 02:26 AM
na-nancy   oh myyyyyyyyy i can't wait!!!...   Jul 20 2009, 12:40 PM
nosylilme   I hope they have as much comedy in the movie as th...   Jul 20 2009, 04:02 PM
AutumnSunsets   the cartoon is f*cking awesome! when i heard ...   Jul 20 2009, 04:03 PM
luvnhate   Yeahh the movie is going to be a TRILOGY so that...   Jul 25 2009, 05:33 PM
schizo   I never liked the show, but I'm actually a lit...   Jul 25 2009, 06:23 PM
synkiro   maybe this thread needs to be renamed to "the...   Aug 21 2009, 07:10 AM
moirakas   i miss this show. i do wanna see the movie when ...   Aug 21 2009, 11:00 AM
Beenly   i cant wait to jack to katara @ the movies   Aug 21 2009, 11:02 AM
moirakas   das nasty.   Aug 21 2009, 11:03 AM
Beenly   so r u but i'm not complainin'   Aug 21 2009, 11:15 AM
moirakas   beenly if i ever catch you out i'm kicking you...   Aug 21 2009, 11:18 AM
Beenly   i'll never be out of tung, sorry. let's st...   Aug 21 2009, 11:19 AM
moirakas   no, you'll be out of tung quick... and ok, i ...   Aug 21 2009, 11:20 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: