Log In · Register

 
How do you make these?
Niphilim
post Jun 12 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Jun 2009
Member No: 732,461



I always wondered how people make these awesome backgrounds for their bands myspace page

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h43/joeyA_photos/micbg.jpg

Any help would be awesome!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
YDG
post Jun 20 2009, 07:47 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,063
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 670,288



^ Tinypic usually likes to resize images, though.
 
Mikeplyts
post Jun 20 2009, 07:49 AM
Post #3


Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,371
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,291



QUOTE(A1Bassline @ Jun 20 2009, 08:47 AM) *
^ Tinypic usually likes to resize images, though.


that's what I figured too. Which is why I also mentioned those other sites that like let you upload a file for free and just give you a url to the file. Like they're 'quick' hosting sites.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: