Looking for a new magazine to subscribe to..., I'm getting too old for seventeen!!! |
Looking for a new magazine to subscribe to..., I'm getting too old for seventeen!!! |
Apr 26 2009, 06:23 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 55 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 568,315 |
Actually, not really. I'm 17, a senior-soon-to-be-college-freshman. But I'm starting to feel that seventeen magazine is too childish now... But I know that cosmopolitan/glamour and whatnot are too old. I'm still 17. I'm not worrying about wrinkles and the perfect martini.
Any suggestions? PS Because Seventeen is too young for me now, obviously, the others, Cosmogirl and whatnot are also too young. I need a magazine with my interests! A little more about college survival? A little less about how to catch the eye of that cutie? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 26 2009, 10:49 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
Wait do you guys mean ELLE? lol
Yeah I always read my magazines at the bookstore because I'm too cheap to spend money on them. I'm reluctant to suggest anything to you because the magazines that I know of are all either for younger teens, older readers, or straight-up fashion. I think there's a real lack of magazines that are right in the middle (i.e. not too mature or immature). |
|
|
|
mushiebeans Looking for a new magazine to subscribe to... Apr 26 2009, 06:23 PM
moirakas How about Vogue or Cosmopolitan? Apr 26 2009, 07:00 PM
hi-C Hm... it's hard to find a magazine that's ... Apr 26 2009, 08:10 PM
superstitious Anything other than college survival peak your int... Apr 26 2009, 08:18 PM
illriginal Take my advice... stay away from those shitty ass ... Apr 26 2009, 08:25 PM
karmakiller QUOTE(illriginal @ Apr 26 2009, 08:25 PM)... Apr 26 2009, 10:00 PM
IWontRapeYou Whore tramp is a bit redundant don't you think... Apr 26 2009, 09:08 PM
illriginal QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Apr 26 2009, 10:08 P... Apr 26 2009, 09:12 PM
IWontRapeYou If you order some makeup from elf you get a free y... Apr 26 2009, 10:44 PM
IWontRapeYou lol yeah ELLE. oops. Apr 26 2009, 10:53 PM
Superase Well I'm 17, I have a subscription to W magazi... Apr 27 2009, 07:55 AM
dosomethin888 My favorite magazine is allure Apr 27 2009, 01:27 PM
treschicgeek I'm in the same situation, well, at least the ... May 3 2009, 09:49 PM![]() ![]() |