Log In · Register

 
Unsure about an image., Artistic nudity on CB?
HeartOfPandora
post Mar 27 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #1


i like boobies, yes I do. I like boobies - how 'bout you?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 662,457



I was just wondering if CB allows nude images to be used in backgrounds? I've got this one that'd make a gorgeous single column layout, I'm just not sure if I can submit it.

There's nothing erotic about the image, in fact it's very peaceful and calming, just a girl sleeping. Sure, you can see nipple, but otherwise she's darkly contrasted and the rest is in shadow. Not even sure if I'm allowed to link it to show you.

Another image that'd look lovely on a template has less nudity, as in she's wearing undies and a bra. Also non-erotic, she's not even looking at the camera. Looking out a window smoking a f*g. CB rules acceptable?

I'm sure it's written somewhere but I can't for the life of me find the guidelines for this kind of thing.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
karmakiller
post Mar 27 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #2


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



Submission guidelines are over here in designer's cafe.

If there's nipple, it should be fairly easy to blend and soften it out. If you'd like you can PM a link to manny or I (since we'll know what it's about) and one of us can tell you if it's ok or not. The undies pictures should be ok, but double check on the nudity.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: