Looking for a new DIV layout. |
Looking for a new DIV layout. |
Dec 29 2008, 01:15 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Stuff animal eater/ ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 14 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 679,119 |
I am looking for something DIV Overlay-ish for my myspace.
Sorta like the website templates. Possibly more than 2 sections. Sorta like this. Do you know what I'm talking bout? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 30 2008, 02:51 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
I tried searching some keywords, but I came up empty handed. The only way to find some is if you go through the list. Maybe you should sort it by favorites.
|
|
|
|
BangKissxx Looking for a new DIV layout. Dec 29 2008, 01:15 PM
Anarchy Try checking out the MySpace Layouts section and s... Dec 29 2008, 02:15 PM
BangKissxx Yea.
I know about those two sections, I went throu... Dec 30 2008, 02:43 PM
Anarchy If you really can't find any that suits your t... Dec 31 2008, 07:19 AM
interpretation Topic Closed, and Moved to Myspace Resolved Topics... Jul 16 2009, 05:28 PM![]() ![]() |