2nd html editor post |
2nd html editor post |
Dec 19 2008, 06:45 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 5,880 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,382 |
I already made a thread kinda like this but different.
What is a good html editor that is really basic and fast too open but It has some stuff to do things quicker. Like a button to make text bold etc, and align it etc, and add links images and br space. Like whats a program I can download thats kinda like the tools that hs cb has when posting new threads. but in html not bbcode. Thanks! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 21 2008, 01:19 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
Microsoft Frontpage.
I hate it, but it does the stuff that you need. Or maybe you mean something like this? http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm |
|
|
|
JosephCohen123 2nd html editor post Dec 19 2008, 06:45 PM
waccoon I've had good experiences with Dreamweaver and... Dec 21 2008, 01:22 AM![]() ![]() |