Stuck. Dx, Layout isn't going anywhere. |
Stuck. Dx, Layout isn't going anywhere. |
Dec 7 2008, 03:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() SNOW TACO. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 36 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 603,770 |
![]() I've got that. And then I'm stuck. I don't know what I want to do with it. ;_; It was supposed to be a MySpace layout but I drew a blank about where I wanted the content and navigation to go. Help? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 8 2008, 12:47 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 786 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 488,341 |
If you're lazy and don't want to edit the picture anymore just add a white box underneath the banner for the textarea and navigation.
I see it all the time, IMO it's lazy but whatever you want to do... |
|
|
|
Dec 8 2008, 09:22 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() SNOW TACO. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 36 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 603,770 |
If you're lazy and don't want to edit the picture anymore just add a white box underneath the banner for the textarea and navigation. I see it all the time, IMO it's lazy but whatever you want to do... I'm not that lazy, I'm just stuck. I'll edit it more, if you have any suggestions, but I don't know exactly what I want to do to it. Manny: Manny, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. x_x; I DID use the eraser tool. I don't use the gradient tool for the pictures. I use PaintShop, not PhotoShop. .___. I was planning on adding something to the background, fading the image into it, but I didn't know how I wanted to do it. |
|
|
|
Dec 8 2008, 06:28 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,629 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 498,468 |
Manny:[/b] Manny, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. x_x; I DID use the eraser tool. I don't use the gradient tool for the pictures. I use PaintShop, not PhotoShop. .___. I was planning on adding something to the background, fading the image into it, but I didn't know how I wanted to do it. Lol. You have no idea what I'm talking about in general or what? Hmm, did you set the eraser's hardness to zero? Try setting it to 100 & blend the images together. Because right now it just looks awkward with so much going on. Don't be afraid to make your canvas bigger to spread your images out. |
|
|
|
sillylittle-fairytale Stuck. Dx Dec 7 2008, 03:09 PM
schizo Moved to Graphics Help. Dec 7 2008, 05:40 PM
manny-the-dino Well it's really plain right now. Also the tex... Dec 7 2008, 10:58 PM
Mikeplyts Uhh..I would reconsider moving the text around a b... Dec 8 2008, 04:37 PM
NaShae Hmmm. I'd play with the placement of the text.... Dec 8 2008, 07:12 PM![]() ![]() |