Stuck. Dx, Layout isn't going anywhere. |
Stuck. Dx, Layout isn't going anywhere. |
Dec 7 2008, 03:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() SNOW TACO. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 36 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 603,770 |
![]() I've got that. And then I'm stuck. I don't know what I want to do with it. ;_; It was supposed to be a MySpace layout but I drew a blank about where I wanted the content and navigation to go. Help? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 7 2008, 10:58 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,629 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 498,468 |
Well it's really plain right now. Also the text placement could be better. Maybe moving it out of the way would look better. As far as your blending goes, it isn't working, tbh. It looks like you blended 3 images, correct? Try actually blending them using the eraser instead of the gradient tool. Maybe if you add something to the background it wouldn't look so plain. Just try looking at the layouts here to get some ideas/inspiration. Or really analyze your images & see how you want to edit them.
|
|
|
|
sillylittle-fairytale Stuck. Dx Dec 7 2008, 03:09 PM
schizo Moved to Graphics Help. Dec 7 2008, 05:40 PM
ForgiveTheSinner If you're lazy and don't want to edit the ... Dec 8 2008, 12:47 AM
sillylittle-fairytale QUOTE(ForgiveTheSinner @ Dec 7 2008, 11:4... Dec 8 2008, 09:22 AM
manny-the-dino QUOTE(sillylittle-fairytale @ Dec 8 2008... Dec 8 2008, 06:28 PM
Mikeplyts Uhh..I would reconsider moving the text around a b... Dec 8 2008, 04:37 PM
NaShae Hmmm. I'd play with the placement of the text.... Dec 8 2008, 07:12 PM![]() ![]() |