Image quality |
Image quality |
Dec 2 2008, 11:39 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Nov 2008 Member No: 700,094 |
Whenever I open an image in Photoshop
the quality gets worse. And then when I upload it to CB it seems to lose quality. Anybody know how to fix this? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 2 2008, 11:41 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
well i don't know about photoshop, unless you're opening a big image and it's not at 100% scale so it seems worse...
but we just talked about the image quality sucking when you upload to cb in this topic. we didn't come up with a solution really, but you might want to read through it anyway. http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=214076 |
|
|
|
jacobjayrocks Image quality Dec 2 2008, 11:39 PM
Drama Yeah, photo shop zooms out till the image fits the... Dec 4 2008, 07:55 PM![]() ![]() |