Can Anybody Suggest Improvements?, Again, sorry! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Can Anybody Suggest Improvements?, Again, sorry! |
Nov 25 2008, 05:56 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 79 Joined: Nov 2008 Member No: 696,480 |
I found out how to do the image effect & i just had to see if it would work in a layout.
I'm at a loss with the rest of it though. This is all i can seem to come up with and it's really too simple. Ideas/Feedback much appreciated.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 25 2008, 09:51 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 79 Joined: Nov 2008 Member No: 696,480 |
thanks guys :) i'm still working on this but your feedback has really helped me improve it :)
|
|
|
|
skyerawr Can Anybody Suggest Improvements? Nov 25 2008, 05:56 AM
dosomethin888 I dont like the dashing outside of the yellow font... Nov 25 2008, 02:14 PM
theerinkal I think it looks fine. I would use it. Nov 25 2008, 04:18 PM
emberfly I think it's much too tiny.
I agree that it w... Nov 25 2008, 05:38 PM
schizo Like everyone else said, I don't like the grid... Nov 25 2008, 06:21 PM
JonHMChan Perhaps it is too gridded (not the grid lines spec... Nov 25 2008, 06:35 PM![]() ![]() |