Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Can Anybody Suggest Improvements?, Again, sorry!
skyerawr
post Nov 25 2008, 05:56 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 696,480



I found out how to do the image effect & i just had to see if it would work in a layout.
I'm at a loss with the rest of it though. This is all i can seem to come up with and it's really too simple.

Ideas/Feedback much appreciated.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
theerinkal
post Nov 25 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #2


Irrisistable Cabbages.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 549
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 589,355



I think it looks fine. I would use it.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: