Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Can Anybody Suggest Improvements?, Again, sorry!
skyerawr
post Nov 25 2008, 05:56 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 696,480



I found out how to do the image effect & i just had to see if it would work in a layout.
I'm at a loss with the rest of it though. This is all i can seem to come up with and it's really too simple.

Ideas/Feedback much appreciated.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
dosomethin888
post Nov 25 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 944
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 663,413



I dont like the dashing outside of the yellow fonts. I dont like the gray font.. It looks like you just stuck it there. Um, I really like the blend but I agree the scanlines should go or should be less visible. I dont think the blue at the bottom goes with the colors of the blend. Maybe make it a lighter color with darker text?
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: