How do you make "tiled" Backgrounds? |
How do you make "tiled" Backgrounds? |
Nov 22 2008, 12:45 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,288 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 585,380 |
Just a simple repeating tile, about the size of an icon.
I have no idea how to do this, and i've been trying...and its been ending up horrible. So if you could help, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 22 2008, 06:07 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,371 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,291 |
Oh well all you have to do is one image. If you want to make it "abstract" or something then that all depends on you. First you open up whatever photo editing program you're using and use whatever you need to make your image but you have to make sure everything is alike on the sides so that you if you put it together then it'll fit. It's like dividing everything equally and like I said the design all depends on you. So, if you "divde" everything equally then you should be able to put two or more together evenly.
Such as the example I gave. Since it's divided equally and no matter where you put it it will still "fit in". It's sort of like a puzzle I would say. ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
FreshYetDead How do you make "tiled" Backgrounds? Nov 22 2008, 12:45 PM
Mikeplyts You mean like this? Nov 22 2008, 01:08 PM
FreshYetDead QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Nov 22 2008, 03:08 PM) ... Nov 22 2008, 05:53 PM
schizo Moved to Graphics Help. Nov 22 2008, 02:41 PM
karmakiller There are a lot of seemless tiling background site... Nov 22 2008, 04:40 PM
Mikeplyts ^Yeah, basically. Thanks, that's what I was tr... Nov 22 2008, 07:34 PM
schizo I'm going to try to explain this the best way ... Dec 7 2008, 11:37 PM
FreshYetDead ^I feel kind of dumb now that you explain it, i... Dec 8 2008, 02:35 PM![]() ![]() |