Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

scarlett: a vexel
Gigi
post Nov 21 2008, 03:57 AM
Post #1


in a matter of time
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,151
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,357



Lalal haven't done these in a while.

WORK IN PROGRESS. Really doubt I will be able to get the hair done, but fingers crossed on everything else!



EDIT//
Original:
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2708/scar...ansson04jg1.jpg
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Joanne
post Nov 22 2008, 02:56 AM
Post #2



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



That is a very scary picture of Scarlett Johansson.

Now that that's been addressed, I like it! I didn't really read the title and thought it was obvious that it's her. Keep working on it, Geeg!
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: