Log In · Register

 
any idea on how to make this picture less orange-y & more bright?
LittleMissSunshi...
post Nov 10 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #1


rawr?
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,705
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 285,858





like i want to make this more brighter without it becoming more orange. i would like my picture to look more natural. i have photoshop7, any idea on how to make this possible?
Reason for edit: image tags fixed :D -nat
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Mikeplyts
post Nov 12 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #2


Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,371
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,291



Maybe you can try softening it a bit and then up the birghtness a little bit too and maybe up saturation if you want. Yea and I would also adjust the color balance a bit too. :)

Here's a little something I made out. I don't know if you'll like it but I tried. :)

Reason for edit: posts merged. please don't double post. thanks :) -nat
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: