Test for errors?, Tweaked my website just wanted to get it tested. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Test for errors?, Tweaked my website just wanted to get it tested. |
Nov 8 2008, 06:19 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Justified true belief. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 72 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 33,687 |
Well, as the description says i've had this website but i recently switched to using the frameset item because I wanted my music to keep playing regardless of the content loaded to create a more seamless effect. I just wanted to see if anyone could see anything that doesn't seem right, whether this be on a different browser or their computer. I want to try and make the site as widely accessible as possible. I've tested on my computer on Safari, Firefox 3.0, and IE 7.0 using a 1440x900 resolution which I'm suspecting might cause changes in other resolutions given that I haven't coded it right. If you have any suggestions as far as design you can go ahead and make those too. Any constructive criticism is welcome.
http://www.damianjimenez.com/ -Thanks |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 8 2008, 05:13 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Justified true belief. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 72 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 33,687 |
Yeah I stated that I've had this website but I just wanted to see if it was compatible in other peoples computers/browsers since I changed the layout to a frameset layout. I wasn't really looking for critique on it (although its always welcome) just some help with "debugging" if you will.
QUOTE I love the design and everything you did, but if there is one thing Im not sure about, it would be that scrolling and clicking links take more effort if you know what I mean, like your site feels very staticky when I try to scroll or something :] What might you suggest as for the "static-i-ness" (I've been working on a new navigation menu so im progressing on that) but I have wanted to change it to make it seem more fluid...i just dont know how to do it since I'm picky. So if you have any suggestions they're more than welcome. Maybe...an all flash layout? But then that would probably lower the accessability to people with low internet speeds...ahhhh. |
|
|
|
DamianJ Test for errors? Nov 8 2008, 06:19 AM
schizo Didn't you post a topic about that layout befo... Nov 8 2008, 11:55 AM
Mikeplyts It works for me too.
Awesome site by the way. Nov 8 2008, 02:15 PM
Aberisk I love the design and everything you did, but if t... Nov 8 2008, 04:03 PM![]() ![]() |