So after the myspace mishap..., I've ended up with this. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
So after the myspace mishap..., I've ended up with this. |
Nov 6 2008, 12:41 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() (: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 461 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 184,978 |
EDIT//Banner is up.
Too big maybe? :S How do you get it to be below the ad instead of above it? Well this is what I have so far: http://www.myspace.com/dzynedotcom Ever since myspace deleted my entire DIV layout :( FROM THIS TO THIS I'd have to say it's not bad for slapping it together in one night. Been so disappointed about losing the other one lately :( So I'm too lazy to recode my DIV... so I went back to the usual "DIV Influenced" Standard layout lol. Still thinking about adding a banner at the top, but not sure what to make it look like. Ideas? Also any other ideas/suggestions for what I should include/not include? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 7 2008, 12:30 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() (: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 461 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 184,978 |
Why does it look worse?
Is it because it's red and nothing else is red? Or because it's anime-ish? lol. I am at a loss for what to put there. I want a picture there, but I don't want it to be my logo since it's already on my page so many times :S Also, my res is 1280x960 and it aligns for me. My other desktop is WAY bigger than that and it still aligns. It also aligns on my laptop. I'm not sure why it doesn't align for other people |
|
|
|
ect So after the myspace mishap... Nov 6 2008, 12:41 AM
schizo I love div-esque defaults. I think the picture of... Nov 6 2008, 04:42 PM
schizo QUOTE(schizo @ Nov 6 2008, 03:42 PM) ...m... Nov 6 2008, 08:44 PM
Drama I like layouts like this, but is seems kind of mis... Nov 6 2008, 07:09 PM
1angel3 Yeah it's looks misaligned in FF for me too. I... Nov 6 2008, 07:15 PM
ect Lol that girl is me
I just needed to put somethi... Nov 6 2008, 08:42 PM
ect ^You don't think it would clash/be too much?
G... Nov 6 2008, 10:05 PM
Blaqheartedstar oi? netscape also has it looking messy.
I do agre... Nov 6 2008, 11:22 PM
ect ^For some reason I think it only looks fine in lar... Nov 7 2008, 12:02 AM
alison-apples it's misaligned in the exact same way for me. ... Nov 7 2008, 12:19 AM
alison-apples i think it's because it just looks like a diff... Nov 7 2008, 01:17 AM
ect ^I was thinking of doing that. I wish I had a tabl... Nov 7 2008, 01:25 AM
alison-apples oooh, that's probably it. there's some fun... Nov 7 2008, 01:48 AM
Tung you're mad cute. Nov 7 2008, 01:56 AM
ect That's like the 3rd time LOL :P Nov 7 2008, 01:58 AM
Tung QUOTE(ect @ Nov 6 2008, 10:58 PM) That... Nov 7 2008, 01:13 PM
Blaqheartedstar QUOTE(ect @ Nov 7 2008, 12:02 AM) ^For so... Nov 7 2008, 07:39 AM
ect ^Thanks(:
About the links, I'll try adding a ... Nov 7 2008, 01:14 PM
Tung better answer my question. Nov 7 2008, 01:44 PM
ect ^Third time you said that lol.
What's with the... Nov 7 2008, 01:46 PM
Tung But you are mad cute!
Hostile smiley is for ... Nov 7 2008, 01:55 PM
ect ^ sorry sorry! :S
Anyways, any more feedback... Nov 7 2008, 02:02 PM
Blaqheartedstar CODEa.linkies:link, a.linkies:active, a.linkies:vi... Nov 7 2008, 07:14 PM
Relentless I really like this. Nice appeal as a whole. I like... Nov 7 2008, 07:36 PM
ect ^Thank you(:
and
QUOTEhttp://www.createblog.com/... Nov 9 2008, 08:39 PM![]() ![]() |