cB's KINKIEST MEMBER IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK |
cB's KINKIEST MEMBER IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK |
Sep 3 2008, 05:29 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Live long and prosper. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 5,525 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 478,024 |
I MISSED YOU ALL TO TEARS
IM SORRY I LEFT YOU ALL. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 3 2008, 05:53 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Live long and prosper. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 5,525 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 478,024 |
Yeah Im still in chicago.
I just didnt feel like I was getting back what I was putting into my work.They want you to do so much school for years and years yet the pay you get out of it when you first enter culinary arts is shit and it would take years and years to build up anything.And then I kinda got burnt out. I always liked medical stuff and so i just felt that that career was more rewarding then what i was doing. |
|
|
|
Dominatrix cB's KINKIEST MEMBER IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Sep 3 2008, 05:29 PM
ArjunaCapulong RE: cB's KINKIEST MEMBER IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Sep 3 2008, 05:30 PM
jaeminnie I thought you had left forever! Seriously. Sep 3 2008, 05:31 PM
SkyliteX hello :] I remeber you but I never knew you but yo... Sep 3 2008, 05:32 PM
Dominatrix Did I miss anything really interesting? cause I se... Sep 3 2008, 05:32 PM
ArjunaCapulong You'll have to take a long seat for story time... Sep 3 2008, 05:37 PM
Dominatrix Hmm well did anyone get banned?
Thats always inte... Sep 3 2008, 05:38 PM
ArjunaCapulong PRINCE Sep 3 2008, 05:38 PM
jaeminnie QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Sep 3 2008, 06:38 ... Sep 3 2008, 05:40 PM
ArjunaCapulong Ha ha, I thought you were talking to me for a seco... Sep 3 2008, 05:41 PM
HongKongDong Heeey its you. I know you (: Sep 3 2008, 05:45 PM
Dominatrix Actually. I had a semi beginning of life crisis an... Sep 3 2008, 05:45 PM
jaeminnie QUOTE(Dominatrix @ Sep 3 2008, 06:45 PM) ... Sep 3 2008, 05:49 PM
ArjunaCapulong Oh wow, medical field. Niiiiceee.
You be a nurse ... Sep 3 2008, 05:48 PM
dhxdezigns wb person i don't know ^-^ Sep 3 2008, 05:54 PM
HongKongDong Daamn DeeAna no shout out to your boy Rik? D:
I wa... Sep 3 2008, 05:54 PM
Dominatrix Rik I actually was going to IM you the otherday bu... Sep 3 2008, 05:58 PM
karmakiller DIANA!!!!!!!!... Sep 3 2008, 06:14 PM
moninja hay gerl hay. ;D how YOU doin qt?! (: Sep 3 2008, 06:17 PM
KryMeARiver I liked it better when you were gone. Sep 3 2008, 06:26 PM
Insurmountable QUOTE(KryMeARiver @ Sep 3 2008, 07:26 PM)... Sep 3 2008, 09:08 PM
Dominatrix QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Sep 3 2008, 09:08 ... Sep 4 2008, 05:13 PM
Gryffindor-Girl QUOTE(Dominatrix @ Sep 4 2008, 06:13 PM) ... Sep 4 2008, 06:36 PM
mackenziee heeey,
i've seen you around a lot before.
wel... Sep 3 2008, 07:00 PM
HongKongDong lol just the other day I saw your FB and was like ... Sep 3 2008, 07:08 PM
Bokfresh QUOTE(Dominatrix @ Sep 3 2008, 05:29 PM) ... Sep 3 2008, 07:52 PM
Hedonism I missed you tons! Sep 3 2008, 08:46 PM
Gryffindor-Girl Hey welcome back it was sorta strange without you ... Sep 3 2008, 08:57 PM
cakedout where the f**k did you go Sep 3 2008, 10:14 PM
Tungster in my pants Sep 3 2008, 10:44 PM
largosama I'm actually too old to know, but
welcome bac... Sep 3 2008, 10:47 PM
hi-C Hi Diana Sep 3 2008, 11:22 PM
superstitious Welcome back, Diana! I've missed my fello... Sep 4 2008, 10:21 AM
hi-res Hello, sexy. Sep 4 2008, 05:53 PM![]() ![]() |