Does anybody know of any website hosts that..., PHP |
Does anybody know of any website hosts that..., PHP |
Aug 31 2008, 10:00 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Irrisistable Cabbages. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 549 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 589,355 |
I would like to know if anybody knows about any sites that
have free hosting and use PHP to edit their sites. I host my domain now at freewebs (link to my site below) and it is exhausting having to go through each folder then to each coding just to put a layout code up. So I would like to host my domain there for a year but edit it at a different site. I am thinking about 000webhost.com but I don't know if that is better than a PHP host. I will go back to a subdomain host if I have to. I hate freewebs. I don't know what I was thinking. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 31 2008, 11:37 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,237 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 648,123 |
it works the same way as if you were using traditional PHP coding. it looks like javascript, but when you use <script language="php"></script> it doesn't show up to your users.
|
|
|
|
Aug 31 2008, 11:43 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Irrisistable Cabbages. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 549 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 589,355 |
it works the same way as if you were using traditional PHP coding. it looks like javascript, but when you use <script language="php"></script> it doesn't show up to your users. so if I did that with only a code will I be able to add text just by adding pages and using < h4 > and things like that. What I am trying to ask is if I did that for a code.htm page would that code show up on my index.html page? ------------------------------------------ I just tried it and It isn't showing the bottom of my layout. I will keep it like that so you guys/gals can help me. |
|
|
|
theerinkal Does anybody know of any website hosts that... Aug 31 2008, 10:00 PM
nikx618 t35.com
000webhost.com
check here for ratings
htt... Aug 31 2008, 10:22 PM
theerinkal QUOTE(nikx618 @ Aug 31 2008, 10:22 PM) t3... Aug 31 2008, 10:56 PM
fixtatik i replied to your other thread saying you can use ... Aug 31 2008, 11:27 PM
theerinkal QUOTE(fixtatik @ Aug 31 2008, 11:27 PM) i... Aug 31 2008, 11:35 PM
fixtatik actually, i think i'm taking back what i said.... Sep 1 2008, 12:14 AM
theerinkal ^^ that's ok Sep 1 2008, 11:05 AM
manny-the-dino Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please... Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM![]() ![]() |