Log In · Register

 
Does anybody know of any website hosts that..., PHP
theerinkal
post Aug 31 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #1


Irrisistable Cabbages.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 549
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 589,355



I would like to know if anybody knows about any sites that
have free hosting and use PHP to edit their sites.

I host my domain now at freewebs (link to my site below)
and it is exhausting having to go through each folder then to each coding just to put a layout code up.

So I would like to host my domain there for a year but edit it at a different site.
I am thinking about 000webhost.com but I don't know if that is better than a PHP host.

I will go back to a subdomain host if I have to.
I hate freewebs. I don't know what I was thinking.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
fixtatik
post Aug 31 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,237
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 648,123



i replied to your other thread saying you can use PHP on freewebs. you just need to do it differently.

instead of using:
CODE
<?php
  PHP CODE
?>

you use:
CODE
<script language="php">
  PHP CODE
</script>
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: