Log In · Register

 
domains
synatribe
post Aug 29 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #1


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



so I have no money in my paypal, and I need to purchase a domain for my schools keyclub, they will "reimburst me" *sarcasm* like they always have, so is there anywhere I could do something quick to get a .org domain ? nothing illegal though :]
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
synapse
post Aug 29 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #2


Live long and prosper.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 10,142
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,926



Pay with a check? idk, you can scrape together like $3 and then deposit it in your bank
 
synatribe
post Aug 29 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #3


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



QUOTE(kreios @ Aug 29 2008, 07:19 PM) *
Pay with a check? idk, you can scrape together like $3 and then deposit it in your bank

haha Im 16 so I only have a savings :] hmm....
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: