John McCain attempts to be cool -- AND ETHNIC! |
John McCain attempts to be cool -- AND ETHNIC! |
Aug 25 2008, 11:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
I don't believe this. Edit: Better quality video. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 26 2008, 06:21 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() yes......and? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 209 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 94,410 |
Ohhhhh, that guy.
|
|
|
|
hi-C John McCain attempts to be cool -- AND ETHNIC! Aug 25 2008, 11:26 PM
IWantHugs lol daddy yankee
He needs some hip hop cred after... Aug 25 2008, 11:33 PM
hi-C Oh man, I miss those commercials! I haven... Aug 25 2008, 11:44 PM
hi-res Who the heck is a Daddy Yankee?
ROFL @ commerica... Aug 26 2008, 08:10 AM
hi-C He's a reggaeton artist. You know, "Gaso... Aug 26 2008, 08:58 AM
KryMeARiver Daddy Yankee, Reggaeton superstar famous for the s... Aug 26 2008, 08:59 AM
EyeLuvMeesun I give Mccain an "Epic FAIL!"
didn... Aug 26 2008, 09:44 AM
ArjunaCapulong Ah ha ha I mentioned this in cBC yesterday. Aug 26 2008, 03:07 PM
Friday Wow....that's just pathetic... Aug 26 2008, 04:22 PM
Tungster I thought McCain was rich. Couldn't he afford ... Aug 26 2008, 06:24 PM
hi-res QUOTE(Tungster @ Aug 26 2008, 07:24 PM) I... Aug 26 2008, 06:30 PM
Tungster QUOTE(hi-res @ Aug 26 2008, 04:30 PM... Aug 26 2008, 06:32 PM
Gigi The addition of "AND ETHNIC!" to the... Aug 26 2008, 06:27 PM
ArjunaCapulong Ah ha ha nice edit. Aug 26 2008, 06:30 PM
hi-res He was on Bad Boy, too!? Shoot, where have I b... Aug 26 2008, 06:35 PM
KryMeARiver OH. MY. EFFIN.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Aug 26 2008, 06:37 PM
nikx618 QUOTE(KryMeARiver @ Aug 26 2008, 04:37 PM... Aug 26 2008, 07:25 PM
demolished ^
SO f**kING ANNOYING.
IT GIVES ME HEADACHE. Aug 26 2008, 07:21 PM
coconutter I bet none of the creditable rappers like McCain. Aug 26 2008, 08:55 PM
hi-C Forreal, we votin' and throwin' it up... Aug 27 2008, 02:18 AM
The-March-Hare Oh...
Oh dear.
Yeah, that's unfortunate. Aug 27 2008, 11:51 AM
paperplane That's actually not nearly as bad as I expecte... Aug 27 2008, 02:03 PM
Lansing So funny...
Later on reporters asked John McCain ... Aug 28 2008, 03:37 PM
hi-C Yeah, and him still hiding the fact that he truly ... Aug 28 2008, 11:27 PM
paperplane Dear John McCain,
urbandictionary.com Aug 29 2008, 01:05 AM![]() ![]() |