Log In · Register

 
Panoramic Layout - Background Issues
SleepyWoodson
post Aug 17 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 392,325



The Image (under construction)

I've made a large panoramic view of a park. It's about 13,000px in width. The idea was to create a layout where you must scroll vertically and explore the layout. Unfortunately, I'm a novice when it comes to design.

What should I do about the background on MySpace? Should it just be the image set against a black background? Should it be shorter in length? I'm so clueless.

I'm not finished with the design itself, I want to add some animals, foliage, specialty trees and other crap.

I just want some feedback.


 
 
Start new topic
Replies
SleepyWoodson
post Aug 18 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 392,325



The Design (under construction)

I'm looking to add more gimmmicky objects.

The image is about 738px in height. Would it be possible for me to create a background image that had 738+ be sky, and 0 and below be dirt? Would I be able to align it so that users with higher resolutions would see the blend?
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: