Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Havn't posted work here before.., Just banners
jerusalem
post Aug 16 2008, 03:40 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Jan 2008
Member No: 611,919



I used to make these on request on a teens site.
Hence the range of subjects (:
Please don't use any of theseeee.
Going to try and submit some now.. eek!















I can prove i made these if need be?
Thanks for looking!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
tokyo-rose
post Aug 17 2008, 03:18 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(Tomates @ Aug 16 2008, 11:39 AM) *
Though the City in lights would be coller if the picture was darker then had the beam

Yeah, I agree. Maybe you could make a nighttime version so that the yellow would contrast against a dark sky.

The third and fourth ones are my favorite.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: