Beautiful Dreamer |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Beautiful Dreamer |
Aug 16 2008, 02:46 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 292 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 545,047 |
Not the Madonna song (I think that's who it is?)
Anyway, what do you think of it? I don't know what to do with it/what to add to it? Any suggestions? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 17 2008, 03:02 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
I really like the images, but the blue misty stuff around the girl in the middle image doesn't fit with the entire blend. It distracts from the entire blend.
|
|
|
|
GunsNRachel Beautiful Dreamer Aug 16 2008, 02:46 PM
schizo It's not the best blend I've ever seen, bu... Aug 16 2008, 02:50 PM
ForgiveTheSinner It's very plain.
Looks like all you did was ... Aug 17 2008, 12:06 AM
SkyliteX I can see where you erased the images, I dont thin... Aug 17 2008, 12:38 AM![]() ![]() |