Log In · Register

 
Panoramic Layout - Background Issues
SleepyWoodson
post Aug 17 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 392,325



The Image (under construction)

I've made a large panoramic view of a park. It's about 13,000px in width. The idea was to create a layout where you must scroll vertically and explore the layout. Unfortunately, I'm a novice when it comes to design.

What should I do about the background on MySpace? Should it just be the image set against a black background? Should it be shorter in length? I'm so clueless.

I'm not finished with the design itself, I want to add some animals, foliage, specialty trees and other crap.

I just want some feedback.


 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Jghelfi
post Aug 17 2008, 12:38 PM
Post #2


Senior Senior Member
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,507
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 571,541



you can use PHOTOBUCKET
they can resize, edit photos...
and there is tinypic.com

 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: