Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Beautiful Dreamer
GunsNRachel
post Aug 16 2008, 02:46 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 292
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 545,047



Not the Madonna song (I think that's who it is?)

Anyway, what do you think of it? I don't know what to do with it/what to add to it? Any suggestions?

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
synatribe
post Aug 17 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #2


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



I can see where you erased the images, I dont think its the best from you :] and always remember that a blend is trying to make the image look natural :]
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: