Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Havn't posted work here before.., Just banners
jerusalem
post Aug 16 2008, 03:40 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Jan 2008
Member No: 611,919



I used to make these on request on a teens site.
Hence the range of subjects (:
Please don't use any of theseeee.
Going to try and submit some now.. eek!















I can prove i made these if need be?
Thanks for looking!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Tomates
post Aug 16 2008, 10:39 AM
Post #2


poison
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,806
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 629,020



I really like all of them
Especially the Alice In Wonderland one.
Though the City in lights would be coller if the picture was darker then had the beam

but otherwise i like them and you shuld post some more in the future
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: