Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

New MySpace & Layout(:
imperfectionistx
post Aug 16 2008, 06:01 AM
Post #1


(:
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 461
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 184,978



So I've just created my new resource myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dzynedotcom
And I just finished the layout and coding(: I love black + lime green. I guess I'm satisfied, despite the fact that I know it probably won't align very well for other people, like my last layout :P
Anyway, let me know what you think!

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
berrypop90
post Aug 16 2008, 06:40 AM
Post #2


Jooleeah <3
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 687
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 662,481



I like it! And you're right, it doesn't align in my browser(firefox).
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: