Log In · Register

 
Audio clashing?
1y55
post Aug 13 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 480,543



I think the link to my Myspace is in my sig if you wanna check it out, but anyways, I'll have my music player playing, and when I start to play the little Mario game on my profile, the music like, stops or goes on some kind of mute.
Is this fixable?

myspace.com/xlyss
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
manny-the-dino
post Aug 15 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,629
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 498,468



It most likely is buffering. It's normal so nothing to worry about. _smile.gif
 

Posts in this topic
1y55   Audio clashing?   Aug 13 2008, 03:36 PM
manny-the-dino   It most likely is buffering. It's normal so no...   Aug 15 2008, 12:43 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: