NYC Welcome Week, Feedback please! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
NYC Welcome Week, Feedback please! |
Aug 12 2008, 01:30 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() You can call me Jon ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 878 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 9,806 |
I am an old member here; I am also a flash junkie. I don't think many of you will remember me. But I need some feedback on the overall look of the site I am making for a client. I'm doing a website for NYC Welcome Week, which is this string of parties all over NY for college kids. None of the links work, but it would be great if you guys could give me some feedback on the look itself.
http://www.NYCWelcomeWeek.com/ |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 12 2008, 01:33 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You can call me Jon ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 878 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 9,806 |
Thanks for the replies so far guys! I actually added a few more doodads (in particular, the spotlights coming from the buildings and some decorative texts). I get the feeling it might be a little cluttered now, but if you have any feedback on what I should change (or to just keep it the way it is), just let me know!
|
|
|
|
xXYouMeBedNowXx NYC Welcome Week Aug 12 2008, 01:30 AM
xXYouMeBedNowXx ^ About how long did it take to load? Aug 12 2008, 02:58 AM
xXYouMeBedNowXx Oy. The music file is what's making it big, bu... Aug 12 2008, 03:07 AM
xXYouMeBedNowXx Well, it was actually more of a compromise between... Aug 12 2008, 03:15 AM
xXYouMeBedNowXx Okay, I actually cut the song AND lowered the qual... Aug 12 2008, 12:00 PM
mackenziee omg, omg.
I friggin love this! Aug 12 2008, 12:04 PM
schizo Wow, it looks incredible. I really have nothing ne... Aug 12 2008, 01:15 PM
venti-anemoi I love the rollovers. :] It took a bit less than a... Aug 12 2008, 04:42 PM
shortcake WOW, you are craazy good. I love the whole thing. ... Aug 12 2008, 05:05 PM
tininja I remember you! We were on Skype for like.. 7 ... Aug 12 2008, 05:13 PM
ArjunaCapulong Ay Jon! Welcome back man! Dunno if you rem... Aug 12 2008, 06:22 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx Hey! Of course I remember you guys! Well, ... Aug 13 2008, 12:22 PM
ArjunaCapulong QUOTE(xXYouMeBedNowXx @ Aug 13 2008, 12:2... Aug 13 2008, 03:38 PM
rockguy wtf, i love this
i like how the building lights up... Aug 13 2008, 12:41 PM
RockItStudios not gonna lie...
i would totally do you after seei... Aug 13 2008, 03:20 PM
Blaqheartedstar load time took a bit but once it got to 30 it sped... Aug 13 2008, 05:50 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Aug 13 2008, 03:38... Aug 14 2008, 02:30 AM
tininja Jon, maybe it's just me, but the site isn... Aug 14 2008, 02:38 AM
xXYouMeBedNowXx It's just the justification that's screws ... Aug 14 2008, 03:32 AM
ArjunaCapulong Ha ha, you are good, but perhaps too good for me. Aug 14 2008, 03:29 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx Hey guys,
The site is completely finished! Le... Aug 17 2008, 12:48 PM
jaeminnie Amazing Flash layout. Great rollovers, song, and i... Aug 17 2008, 02:28 PM
SilentLaugh That IS great! But I would love to know, what... Aug 17 2008, 03:14 PM
incredibleupset i need to learn flash bro. Aug 17 2008, 03:17 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx I absolutely will post my other layouts! I... Aug 17 2008, 05:54 PM
SilentLaugh ah, daniel bedingfield.
ok, thank you =] Aug 17 2008, 06:03 PM![]() ![]() |