Log In · Register

 
What can you do if . . .
Note
post Jul 29 2008, 04:50 PM
Post #1


I have 6 blue blocks :3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,248
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 14,959



What can you do if someone uses your graphics w/o permission? Said he takes no credit for the thing but slaps on his logo on top of it. Can you do anything?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
karmakiller
post Jul 29 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #2


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



Firstly, I would try to be civil with him/her. Ask him to remove it and tell him that it's yours. Sometimes people will be like "Uh oh, I got caught" and don't want to cause any drama. If they want to complain to you about it, then tell them that it is copywritten and you will do something about it. If that still doesn't work, then, yeah, contact their host.

Moved to Webmasters forum.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: