Log In · Register

 
My DIV
psychoteddy
post Jul 23 2008, 03:03 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 670,133



I used your tutorial to make one DIV layout which was succesful but on my second time I have these weird lines on the profile.

Here's a link:

Myspace DIV

Thankies,
psycho
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Mickey
post Jul 23 2008, 04:23 AM
Post #2


Treasure Pleasure
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 11,193
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 281,127



Your codes might be clashing with the one I posted. Try looking for this in your About Me:

CODE
table table table {border: 1px solid; border-color: ######; background-color: transparent; }

And replace it with this:

CODE
table table table {border:0px}

Tell me if that works.
 

Posts in this topic
psychoteddy   My DIV   Jul 23 2008, 03:03 AM
Anarchy   Try using this code to remove those borders: CODE...   Jul 23 2008, 03:05 AM
psychoteddy   i tried it and it didn't work =/   Jul 23 2008, 04:19 AM
Anarchy   Your codes might be clashing with the one I posted...   Jul 23 2008, 04:23 AM
psychoteddy   whoo! it worked. =)) thank you.   Jul 23 2008, 11:31 AM
Anarchy   No problem.   Jul 23 2008, 11:32 AM
manny-the-dino   Topic Closed & Moved   Jul 23 2008, 12:56 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: