Log In · Register

 
not sure of proper name
foreverme95
post Jul 22 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 413,772



I've been trying to find a good code for a drop down bar where you can put random words/interests etc for myspace...
I'm not sure the proper name for it... if anyone could help w/ the code I'd appreciate it :]
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
karmakiller
post Jul 22 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #2


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



Check the scripts section.

http://www.createblog.com/scripts/script.php?id=746
 

Posts in this topic
foreverme95   not sure of proper name   Jul 22 2008, 03:26 PM
nikx618   CLICK! hope it helps   Jul 22 2008, 03:34 PM
karmakiller   Check the scripts section. http://www.createblog....   Jul 22 2008, 05:01 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: