butthole hosting |
butthole hosting |
Jul 6 2008, 07:21 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() AIDS at RAVES. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,386 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,878 |
I hate rigrag, their plans suck and my site had downtime this entire DAY!. Damn Im pissed because I was in the middle of file transfers and the server broke down, I think Im going to switch to paid hosting,
so whats the longest downtime ur site has had? before? oo yea and I was working on that new layout too :[ |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 6 2008, 08:15 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,237 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 648,123 |
you've fallen for a scam again? i think you need to stay away from these free kid-owned hosts. my dreamhost server has been up for just under 100% for the last two years, my first mediatemple server never had downtime, and so far my current mediatemple server hasn't seen anything, after a little over a month.
|
|
|
|
Jul 6 2008, 08:24 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() AIDS at RAVES. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,386 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,878 |
you've fallen for a scam again? i think you need to stay away from these free kid-owned hosts. my dreamhost server has been up for just under 100% for the last two years, my first mediatemple server never had downtime, and so far my current mediatemple server hasn't seen anything, after a little over a month. haha, no rigrag is the same as hostii [supposedly they are expanding] but I dont see it and I try to get a paid host, but I dont have enough even for 2 months and I know Im not going to be able to pay for the next month bill, lol. Im too poor :[ so I signed up for a free host but my I cant even access my email :[ lol oo and i read that ur working on a CMS for myspace layout sites? awesome:] |
|
|
|
Jul 6 2008, 09:04 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,237 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 648,123 |
... Im too poor :[ so I signed up for a free host but my I cant even access my email :[ lol which one this time?oo and i read that ur working on a CMS for myspace layout sites? awesome:] yussir, but i'm not sure how long it's going to take me. there's a lot i want to put into it. i think to compensate for the time and the fact that it's going to be free, i'll be making the banner advertisement mine :] |
|
|
|
SkyliteX butthole hosting Jul 6 2008, 07:21 PM

SkyliteX QUOTE(fixtatik @ Jul 6 2008, 09:04 PM) wh... Jul 7 2008, 04:50 PM
rail01 QUOTE(fixtatik @ Jul 6 2008, 08:15 PM) yo... Jul 8 2008, 02:38 AM
fixtatik QUOTE(SkyliteX @ Jul 7 2008, 05:50 PM) I ... Jul 8 2008, 03:15 AM
SkyliteX QUOTE(fixtatik @ Jul 8 2008, 03:15 AM) ha... Jul 8 2008, 03:36 PM
SharperMyspace I love 1and1. I have never had a problem with them... Jul 6 2008, 08:57 PM
Insurmountable Uhm, none I believe. Actually I think one time it ... Jul 8 2008, 02:47 PM
manny-the-dino Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please... Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM![]() ![]() |