Hosting for Rails application |
Hosting for Rails application |
Jul 5 2008, 06:06 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 2,648 Joined: Apr 2008 Member No: 639,265 |
Can anyone recommend a host that offers support for Ruby on Rails and also allows at least one subdomain?
|
|
|
|
libertie surpasshosting.com is relatively inexpensive and s... Jul 5 2008, 07:09 PM
fixtatik it really depends on your budget and how fast and ... Jul 5 2008, 09:32 PM
mipadi I just need it to host my blog, so I'm not too... Jul 6 2008, 07:59 AM
libertie I did a simple shopping cart application a couple ... Jul 6 2008, 10:00 PM
mipadi QUOTE(libertie @ Jul 6 2008, 11:00 PM) I ... Jul 6 2008, 10:27 PM
mipadi Incidentally, I decided to go with A Small Orange,... Sep 28 2008, 05:27 PM
manny-the-dino Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please... Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM![]() ![]() |