A New Piece, For My BYW "Show" |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
A New Piece, For My BYW "Show" |
Jun 24 2008, 06:25 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,288 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 585,380 |
Tell me what you think of this -
![]() I made this for a wrestling team/show whatever you want to call it that i manage. Is it good or not, and how can i improve? Any kind of feedback is appriciated |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 25 2008, 03:39 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() torn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 953 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,718 |
"CTW" is okay to read. I can see "Cut Throat Wresting" when I highlight the picture (which is kinda interesting) but not otherwise.
I like the grungyness and tears, and the silhouette of the jumping guy. It looks a little plain in certain areas (bottom left side ish and above "CTW"); I would suggesting adding stuff there or moving the text up so that the guy is on the left of the text? But then that would decrease the effect of the guy jumping, so hmm. It's up to you, really. I like what you have going on, though. Nice job. :] |
|
|
|
FreshYetDead A New Piece Jun 24 2008, 06:25 PM
mizzkewl06 the words seem to be too dark and match the backgr... Jun 24 2008, 06:30 PM
shortcake QUOTE(mizzkewl06 @ Jun 24 2008, 04:30 PM)... Jun 24 2008, 08:43 PM
absinthe It has a nice grunge feel (if that was what you we... Jun 25 2008, 01:23 PM
FreshYetDead Thanks for all the positive feed back so far! ... Jun 25 2008, 01:35 PM
dosomethin888 It is very nice. I like it but Its too hard to rea... Jul 1 2008, 05:18 PM![]() ![]() |